Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wow news... Wednesday!

Wow, its Wednesday. Where does the week go? I was following this car yesterday with the bicycle built for two on the back. All I could think about was biking again this summer down all those dirt back roads. We had so much fun biking all over the place. Seeing people on bikes, just gets me excited about biking this summer.  
This might not be the best photo of dinner last night, but I'm pretty impressed with myself because you know I don't cook. I made country style BBQ ribs in the crock pot last night. I know.. amazing that I made dinner. I added a little wine and lots and lots of BBQ sauce. Easy to cook, and really good. 
I have some other Wow News.. Steve and I did not get up this morning and go to the gym to run. We took one look at the clock and decided not to go today. The only reason I agreed to this crazy idea of not going to run is because today is suppose to be 70*F. Too nice Not to go for a run this afternoon outside! 
I just wish I could run along the ocean like I did back in October in Florida. We really need to rethink living in Minnesota. We all love the ocean and I can't imagine not living here all year round some day. I hope that some day is sooner then later in life. It's time for a big change and a good one at that! 

See.. my happy place.. running along a dirt road, listening to the birds and my foot steps. 

I better go do my Bikini challenge for the day 65. Planks, squats, lunges, etc.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment