Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 18, 2014

This is a sign...

Steve and I picked up the boat out of storage this afternoon. It must be a sign that it's really spring and summer will soon be here!
I got a jump start on Easter baking and made some sugar cookies with purple sprinkles. We are having family brunch so I have a lot of baking to do. I'm making some sticky buns, a spinach-mushroom quiche and fluffy waffles with real maple syrup. Steve gets to make the bacon, hash browns and sausage. I think a fruit bowl would be good with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and pineapple. 
I have my long run - bike- run planned for tomorrow. I'm just hoping the light rain we are suppose to get really is light or non-existent. I really don't like running in the rain... at least the bike portion will be done inside. 
Time to catch up on the Housewives, Big Bang and what happened last week on Survivor. I have some resting up to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment