Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Level 3..

I'm really starting to like my mornings with planks right away. They sure warm me up and get me all ready to go run. 
I was busy talking and accidentally hit level 3 on the treadmill. I felt fine.. the rolling hills maxed out at a 2.9% incline which was perfect at 6.0mph. I could even go to level 4 but its best to increase little by little.. 
The month of March is over and I have my total miles completed 172.5 and now for 2014 my total miles are at 559.5   It's kind of fun keeping track of the miles I run, bike and ski every month. 
I was enjoying my time with Evan too much yesterday to finish up my Bikini Challenge. I just wanted to snuggle with him. I get to spend today with him too. I probably should get my challenge done before I get to see him or I'll just end up skipping today's challenge too. I'm still doing my planks 2 minutes each, done and out of the way for today. Now to get on the rest of my exercises! 

No comments:

Post a Comment