Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Easy there.. just take a slow 7

Its 42 degrees and cloudy with a little wind sounds good enough to run outside this morning. It doesn't start off feeling like the perfect temperature to run, but trust me after 10 minutes it's feeling good. That's usually when some layers come off and I'm left running in a tank top. I'm really loving my new arm sleeves. Now to figure out how to get my Ipod to quit rubbing my body till I feel my skin rubbing raw. I might just go back to music free. 
This was such an easy 7 miles. I love running nice and slow at any pace. I have time to look around and just enjoy running not worrying about trying to go faster. I felt so good running I considered running another 4 miles but when I landed kind of weird on my foot it was time to be done before I get injured. 
I tried something new last night a Crispin. It's suppose to be a dry tasting Cider beer? It reminded me of some watered down wine with a slight apple taste. Not much flavor but really cold and crisp which would probably taste better on a really hot day. I should have suck to a glass of wine or had an Angry Orchard instead which is more sweet. 
Notice anything about my eyes? Other then I actually had eye make up on? I decided to try out some fake eye lashes. I kind of like how easy they were to put on and take off. Plus, I don't have long eyelashes, so this was a nice change. Might not do this all the time but why not? Maybe I should start wearing some make up before I'm all old and wrinkly.. basically before it's too late to help. 




No comments:

Post a Comment