Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter... 17 Miles!

Its Easter and I already finished 17 miles all so I can eat a Big Brunch!
What a perfect Easter morning to go for a run & bike. I was out in a tank top and it felt great!
I did my training again where I decided to actually run outside and to the gym this morning. It's 3.5 miles to the gym... Got to the gym, drank some water and biked 10 miles in 31:30 minutes at level 12. I decided to take it a bit easier on the biking since I was running an extra mile. 

It was kind of gross running because worms were EVERY where! I am afraid that I ran over a lot on my run. It was hard to avoid them. I did avoid all the dead frogs. The air was thick with dead worm..wet smell.. 
Not bad for a fun running outside today. Average moving pace was 9:37 ( I stopped for 2 traffic lights). and ran the 7 miles in 1 hour and 6 minutes. With my biking in between (half way). 

Yesterday I made this cinnamon/pecan coffee cake. I had to taste test it when it was hot out of the oven. Delicious! I could eat the entire roll. 
No time to rest.. I have two quiche's to make before 10am.. 
A cute, wet bunny photo of Paige.. She got a bath yesterday and LOVED IT! 

Who knew bunnies loved the water? It totally relaxed her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment