Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 14, 2014

April 7 - 13, The Recap...

Evan promised he would help do a weekly workout recap.. 


My weekly Mile total for April 7 - 13.

Run outside = 16.5 miles
Cross Ramp = 15 miles
Treadmill = 14 miles
Stationary Bike = 3 miles

Total miles = 48 for the week.


I'm stuck only running 8 miles for my long running day.  I need to push myself to do at least 13 miles on Saturday or Sunday. Time to start really doing a long run and not just add 2 miles to what I do every day of the week. That's just not a challenge. It would be nice to average 50 miles or more per week just running. I think I could do 50 run and 50 bike if I really tried! 

7 days of planks @ 2 minutes for bent arms  + 2 minutes of straight arms. Only one day last week I did planks two times in one day. Might be time to start upping that too! 

Really slacked on the Bikini challenge. I hate to say this but I only did all the exercises 2x's last week. Might be time to change up the workout or just do it and check it off the todo list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment