Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 7, 2014

Incline.. going on up!

I wonder what level 4 feels like? Why not try it out on the treadmill. Up to 3.6% incline, rolling hills at 5.5mph for 30 minutes then 6.0mph for the last 3 minutes. Conclusion.. level four was not too hard going slower. Next time I'm on the treadmill I'll increase my speed and do level 4. I really do like running hills. 
Speaking of running hills. I looked outside and realized it's light enough to go run outside in the morning and do my hill repeats. Up and down a big hill for 30 minutes. I'll bring my GPS to keep track of miles and my speed. 
My cross ramp run was good.. 3 easy hilly miles done. It's only easy because I do the same workout each day, which means I need to change it up a bit. Any day now I won't be doing any Cross ramp running, it will be all outdoor running! 
It's going to be nice all week, 70*F on Wednesday and that means I must get out and run or bike. 




No comments:

Post a Comment