Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 21, 2014

Open Windows...

There is nothing better then having the windows open, the fresh air, listening to the birds, frogs and bugs. 
Its light enough outside to run in the mornings if I choose to. 
Time for my weekly Miles Recap!
Total miles on the cross ramp = 15
Total miles on the Treadmill = 15
Total Miles Biked (stationary)= 38
Total Miles Run outdoors = 7

GRAND Total Miles for the week = 75
It was back to the gym this morning. I just did the cross ramp since I was kind of not feeling like doing anything. I just took it easy and keep the resistance a little easier.  6 tough miles done! 
Its going to be another nice 60+ day. We definitely need to go for a walk and try out Evan's jogger stroller.


No comments:

Post a Comment