Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Excited to be #15

I turned on my cell phone and noticed I had a message from HRG (The Hungry Runner Girl).. What? This is the blog I read every day. She is such a positive person and a runner. I'm sure you can guess why I read her blog, it's all about life, running and food. 

This is what she wrote to me.... "I LOVE YOUR STORY!!! You are amazing and I am posting your picture tomorrow :) THANK YOU!" 

A while back she had a blog post about submitting a finish line photo and to tell her something about the race.  I usually don't enter these blog give- aways, but I do write comments once in awhile. 

She picked me and my funny little story about how I didn't know what I was doing when I first started running/racing.. I'm #15 out of some 200 submits to this finish line photo.  How exciting is that!!!
All the finish line story's are amazing.  I don't know how I could possibly win  now that I've read all the other finish line stories. Some run to support a loved one's cancer, or a mother who died, raising money for less fortunate in another country, and even crawling to the finish line of a marathon.. but none the less, she picked my story to share. I am super excited to be featured on a popular running blog.

So go over to her blog and vote for your favorite finish line story. It sure to inspire you to run. www.hungryrunnergirl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment