Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 11, 2014

Fairness is a Big issue!

I have Big issues when it comes to Fairness. I absolutely hate it when I come across a situation where I know of people being unfair. I'm always routing for the underdog. It's probably because I feel like one myself 99% of the time. While I know life in general is not fair. It really bothers me when I experience it, which is a lot of the time. I'll leave it at that because I won't go into details.. I like that saying "don't sweat the small stuff". Its not a life changer just another disappointment in people being unfair to others. 
I'm getting back to more important things "worrying about me and my own family". Which brings me to my work out. Running my buns off, because that's what I need to concentrate on while I exercise every day. I'm feeling stuck. Stuck at the same weight.. it's not going down and it's all because I don't want to work on eating less. I'm stuck at my same fitness level. Not spending enough time lifting weights and toning up. Stuck Not running faster because it's hard just moving. I'm making excuses and I know it. It's what I do every day. I start off strong with good intentions each and every day. It's a lot easier to stick with something for two hours out of the day then 10 hours... or more. That's my downfall.. 
My legs felt 100 times better this morning after a rough time I had with outdoor running after effects or is it affects? I always get that mixed up! Cross ramp 3 miles done in 30 minutes, then treadmill 17 minutes at level 3, slow 5.5mph and then the last 10 minutes Stationary bike, level 14 for 3 miles. Feeling good, sweaty and tired after a great morning workout. 
I was watching the news this morning and some company is working on an app that you can take a photo of your food and it will tell you the calories in it. Love, love that idea... until that happens, I'll just have to look up the calories and do some good estimates. Diner last night the kids and I were on our own. Steve had plans with friends for a night out. I finally got the kids hooked on Chipolte. I usually split this burrito but I ate the whole darn thing. 
I was craving a huge salad for lunch. I found the biggest bowl to have the largest salad I could eat. Don't you wish salad dressing had one of those wine pours on the top where you could only squeeze out a serving or at least know how many Tablespoons you were eating?
I should have not made this huge chocolate chip cookie bar yesterday. I gave some away and ate a ton of bars. I did that trim here, fix an edge to straighten it out. I did just about everything to keep eating more and more.. 


What are your weekend plans? 

What Big issues bother you?

Anyone else feeling like they are stuck at a fitness level? 



No comments:

Post a Comment