Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring.. finally!

No jackets needed! Its spring today. We all got out and enjoyed Sunday afternoon. A little Basketball.. while I weeded the front garden.
 Bike riding.. making sure the tires were pumped up, helmets fit and all was good to go! 
Other then Logan needing a new helmet this year. Celina needs a new tire on her bike and then we are set to bike all over this summer. Glad the kids got out for a test ride. They said the path was too wet and muddy. 
 The snow is almost gone. I had Steve shovel the last little bit off our deck so we could put out the chairs and I could clean the table. So ready for BBQ dinners and sitting outside till the sun goes down.
 The lemon bars turned out so good. I wanted to try an Almond version of that same bar. I used 1/2 cup of  almond flour and 1/2 cup of flour in the crust. Plus, in the filling I just used almond extract and topped the bars with sliced  almonds in butter and sugar. 
I haven't taste tested the bars just yet but I sure will once they are cooled off. I love everything almond so I'm sure to love these bars too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment