Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday.. Monday is a Run day!

Hello Monday.. here you are again! 6 miles.. done!
I really have no idea if I'd make it to the gym every day if Steve didn't get up with me. It's so much harder to get going and want to workout by myself. On the weekends I am mentally prepared to go it alone and don't need to get up when it's still dark. This makes it so much easier plus, I can run outside, go to the gym or stay as long as I want. It's too temping to just lay in bed and not get up.. Which I'm forever grateful that Steve enjoys getting exercise first thing in the morning too. Now I just hope his leg feels better tomorrow so I don't have to go it alone. 
 The next 4 photos are all food I made for Sunday night dinner. The person who doesn't cook, made most of the meal. I kept it easy. Strawberry pie, I used ready made pie crust but I do make a good crust myself. Instant vanilla pudding, cut up strawberries and some whipped cream topping. Delicious and easy to make. 
Home made pizza, I even make the crust and pre-bake them to be extra crispy. I made a taco pizza, onions, peppers, tomatoes, taco sauce and chicken with a little Cheddar cheese on top and then I like to add some salsa. 

Margretta pizza with fresh pesto, mozzarella cheese, and fresh tomatoes with some black pepper sprinkled on top along with some Parmesan cheese. 

 Steve was having some pork chops and I've been wanting to make some popovers. I found out the trick to making them huge. Warm the milk, if you use cold milk they don't fluff up. Lesson learned after making many hockey puck popovers. 
The last pizza I made, cheese fries. buttered the crust, sprinkled with garlic salt and ground garlic, topped with mozzarella cheese. 
 Steve made a pork chop, potatoes and some spicy green beans.. and my popover that took up most of his plate. 
Sunday night family dinner. I love how we all get together at least one time a week. 
I'm super excited about my new rice cooker. Kendra and Paul bought me a new one. My old red rice cooker was not in the best condition, time to throw that out..  I do love my rice! Thank you, thank you!!!
Did I mention how much I love these mints. I have one every morning before I work out. Not too sweet and minty but just right! 






No comments:

Post a Comment