Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Rethinking my day

A double Decker veggie and beef burger.  He ate the whole thing! That's one way to get in more servings of veggies.. 7 per day with fruit. 
While I was running today..(I do my best thinking while running), I was thinking about how much time I waste during the day.  I need to start scheduling and blocking out time on a calendar to stay productive. I have good intentions to get things done on my todo list but never really plan for when I will actually do them. The day goes by and what have I really accomplished?  
Just like running putting this new scheduling into place is going to take time. One step at a time. Speaking of steps. I've joined a Step IT up program in our city to get healthy. You record the number of miles walked and can be entered into a weekly drawing for gift cards, goodies etc.. It started April 1st. I need to get going and start entering my miles daily. It might actually help me get out more. 

6 miles done for the day. 2 minute planks (straight/bent) 1x done and now to do it 2x's.. I found out I can do 4 more minutes of planks every day. I just need to do it in the morning before 9am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment