Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 17, 2014

30, 15 & 15 I kind of like those numbers!

I'm still in training.. My plan was to run on the cross ramp for 30 minutes, bike for 15 and run for 15. I forgot to check the miles after I biked which means I'll have to guess. I just wanted to see how my feet felt running after biking. 
I actually didn't feel any different running right after getting off the bike. I need to bike at least 30 minutes then run. If only I had time to do that this morning. I'm limited on time so I had to get in what I could. 
I don't take good clear photos while running up hills. I've been reading a lot of people (bloggers) complaining about running hills. I run hills every day, every workout. In fact, the cross ramp is all hills with zero rest and I go at a 10 minute mile pace. Not speedy, but a good pace for hills. I also do hills on the bike and treadmill. Running at zero incline will not duplicate the real road. Plus, there will always be wind and rolling hills in the real world. Might as well learn to deal with it every day, then do it once in awhile. Its good variety too.. Don't let hills scare you. Just do it. 
I was expecting my legs to be a bit sore after switching up my workout yesterday. I felt nothing.. Which is probably a good thing. I don't really need to walk around hurting all day long. I'm sooo excited to get my bike out this weekend. I'd better go check those tires. I want to be ready for the 60's and 70's in the coming week. 

No.. I still have not figured out which dualathalon I will be racing. I need to get on this and commit to a race. Pay the entry fee so I'm forced to just do it! 

I love how some people get all down on you for being motivated to race hard and train hard for a race, to win it, get a reward such as a metal or trophy, and put you down for that. I hate that they make you feel stupid for liking the fact that I earned a trophy for all my hard work. It's not just kids that like it. Plus, it's not like I'm getting it for just showing up! I had to earn it. Geeze! If a trophy makes me get stronger then so be it. I need that trophy reward, so stop putting me down for it! I have a feeling its because they can't get one themselves.. hum.. yep.. Ignore the negative peeps.. they have bigger issues.. and it's all in their head! 


No comments:

Post a Comment