Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Good Morning and Good Night!

Sunrise.. on our way home from the gym early this morning. We even saw some turkeys along side the road. 
Sunset last night...
I can already tell it's going to be a really great Tuesday! I had a really good run on the treadmill. I stuck to level 4, (up to 3.6% incline/hills) with 6.0mph faster then yesterday. 
I really wanted to run outside this morning, but it's still pretty chilly in the early morning only 36+F or something like that. I would have to think too much about what to wear. It's only an issue because I'd be way too hot after my 30 minute cross ramp run. I'd have to change into a dry -non sweaty shirt and that would just take up too much time. I hardly have time to run and get in my ab exercises before we have to leave the gym. 
I'm looking forward to another nice day. I should really plan to run outside later on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment