Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The need to change it up.

Every once in awhile I feel the need to change up my life. I've tried plenty of new activities, like soccer and now tennis. I'm not sure that's enough.. I still want more..If only I had endless money and time to fund all I want to do and try. I just need to prioritize what my goals might be. The trouble is.. I'm all over the place. One minute, I want to take more classes, the next I am looking into signing up for a Groupon for a month of yoga. Still thinking of leaving Fitness 19 for the YMCA but I can't beat the membership fees of Fitness 19. 
There are also races I see advertised that I want to run but the entry fee stops me. I want to do a triathlon but I keep chickening out of just signing up for a race. I do know I am ready for a change up.. Maybe with the weather getting colder and snow soon, I'll be busy doing a lot more skiing.  

Getting back  to my running today.. I slept in.. not by much but longer then I should have. I cut down my yoga time and my run. I decided 30 minute of running was enough since I had to leave for work at 8am. I needed at least 30 minutes of cool down before heading out the door. It's so nice, I should bike. Instead, I'm off to the store. I'm going to be cooking dinner tonight in the slow cooker. Pulled pork and corn bread. Maybe even bacon maple Brussels sprouts.