Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The need to change it up.

Every once in awhile I feel the need to change up my life. I've tried plenty of new activities, like soccer and now tennis. I'm not sure that's enough.. I still want more..If only I had endless money and time to fund all I want to do and try. I just need to prioritize what my goals might be. The trouble is.. I'm all over the place. One minute, I want to take more classes, the next I am looking into signing up for a Groupon for a month of yoga. Still thinking of leaving Fitness 19 for the YMCA but I can't beat the membership fees of Fitness 19. 
There are also races I see advertised that I want to run but the entry fee stops me. I want to do a triathlon but I keep chickening out of just signing up for a race. I do know I am ready for a change up.. Maybe with the weather getting colder and snow soon, I'll be busy doing a lot more skiing.  

Getting back  to my running today.. I slept in.. not by much but longer then I should have. I cut down my yoga time and my run. I decided 30 minute of running was enough since I had to leave for work at 8am. I needed at least 30 minutes of cool down before heading out the door. It's so nice, I should bike. Instead, I'm off to the store. I'm going to be cooking dinner tonight in the slow cooker. Pulled pork and corn bread. Maybe even bacon maple Brussels sprouts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment