Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Another Summer like Fall day.

Another Summer like day in September. I love weather like this.. can it please continue and can we just skip winter!
I enjoyed my Tuesday afternoon by watching Celina play JV tennis at Burnsville HS. It was a hot, windy afternoon but super nice to sit outside and watch some tennis. I have to admit, at first when she started playing tennis I didn't enjoy watching. Probably because I didn't understand the scoring process. As I've watched her play from 6th grade to now in 10th, I've gotten to enjoy watching tennis. It actually is fun to play once you understand the game. Challenging game but fun!
In Celina's first match, she played singles. Won all sets. 
 Then played doubles and they won that match too!
My running in the morning Tuesday didn't go so great. I quit after running 3 miles. My muscles in my legs were sore, but mostly my back was super sore. I decided to just let my body have a break. I'm guessing it was from the tennis and all the trail running I've been doing. All that twisting and turning on my back / abs I'm just not use to and could really feel it. 
I have a busy work day.. no time to waste.. I've got to get out there, run my miles and be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment