Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

What does a Monday bring...

It was a happy Monday. My Monday fun day with Evan.. We had a lot planned for the day. 
Started out at an Apple Orchard and ended with lunch next to the Mississippi river front. 
There weren't many different types of apples to pick, only apples for making pies. Evan found lots of apples within his reach to pick. 
He was very busy running back and forth to put more apples into our bag. 



 Evan helping Pepe Stevie pick apples


 You can never go to pick apples without sampling. 
Evan took a mini hay ride in a big red wagon to check out the chickens, 2 goats and donkey. 





Then it was time for a Evan nap... and me too! Apple Picking is exhausting.... Off to tennis...
 It was family night with Celina's tennis team. Paul played doubles with Celina. 
I should have brought more tennis racquets along since Evan was not happy when the racquet  was taken away. Fail on my part!

My Monday run was really short 1.3 miles. I started off out in the dark and broke out my night gear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment