Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Getting all Crafty

I think its possible to make a craft out of black spray paint, a branch ring, black glitter, some duck tape and pipe cleaners. I just had to scavenge for branches in our yard. 
Cost so far.. $16.00, I probably could have just purchased an already made Halloween wreath for the front door with the amount of craft supplies I had to purchase. Who said crafting would be cheaper? Certainly not quick, but fun and I enjoy the challenge of making something. 
Black spray paint 1.00 
Pipe cleaners $1.00
Duck Tape $4.00
Black Glitter $4,00
Wreath $4.00
Spider $2.00

I'm still not done with my project but more then half way. I need to add more glitter and some decorations then it will be finished. I'll have an original wreath to put up for October on my front door. 

I've got a quick workout planned. Too many morning sports for my kids. A tennis match and soccer game are messing with my workout this morning. I'll figure out something.. Like get out and run quick! 
To be continued.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment