Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 28, 2015

One little dark mile

 I just ran one little dark mile around our loop 3x's. My calves were KILLING me.. Must be from my biking and tennis over the weekend. I didn't take any Advil either which I'm sure added to the pain. My legs just didn't want to go any more miles.. 
I'll just spend a lot more time stretching today to make my calves feel better. I was kind of disappointed for not running my full 6 miles. The weather couldn't have been more perfect.. so warm I was out in a tank top with out any chill in the air. Such great running weather. 
There might not be any more soccer for Logan this fall. We will find out more today after a trip to the doctor to get his knee injury assessed. He still can not put any weight on this leg and the knee is really swollen. 
Celina has a week left of H.S. tennis. Not sure the weather will hold out as their is rain in the forecast. It will be our last week of sports for awhile. This might be a good thing, we will be able to get out of town for a fall mini trip, I can run/bike and not have to worry about fitting in soccer or tennis for the kids. 
It's my Monday with Evan.. Every week it seems someone is home with me to help out.. Steve, Celina and Logan are taking turns.. must be something about a Monday.. trying to extend their weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment