Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, September 18, 2015

Stall a little longer...

It's almost the time I need to start my daily run or it won't happen. I've got BIG plans this Friday! I'm getting my hair trimmed. Just a few inches off. Nothing too drastic. I'm going to the beauty school because I love how long it takes them to cut my hair. They give your scalp a massage, take forever washing and cutting your hair. It's a mini massage.. super relaxing and I love it! 
I don't wear my hair down much so I wonder why I need my hair soooo long? 

This is what I also wonder on a daily basis.. 
Why is it that I keep sabotaging myself and am not losing weight? 
Will I ever see my strong abs I work so hard on daily by doing planks? 
I really need to sort out my plan. I fall into the same trap every day. Come home exhausted from getting up early, running 6 miles, working non-stop till noon or 1,2 pm then crash on the couch till I have to drive kids to activities and pick them up.. Dinner comes and all I want to do is eat and keep eating with sugar treats every night. I know its a stress reliever to eat ice cream and cookies but it creates more stress by me not happy with not being able to lose a few pounds. Vicious cycle.. 
It's time.. Run my buns off... because while I know what I need to do.. I don't always follow through.. but I will go run even if I can't seem to diet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment