Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Didn't know everyone would run

I was happy to hear everyone wanted to come with me to run the trails this early Saturday morning. 
 Logan ran the two lakes - 2 miles with me.. everyone else ran- walked.. I went on to finish the last two miles by myself and found them all waiting on the curb and Logan in the car. 4 miles is good enough! Sure I could finish the last two miles at home on my neighborhood loop.. 
I did it.. got my hair trimmed yesterday. Feels so much more healthy to get some of that damaged hair cut off. 
I checked this off what to bake this fall. An apple tart. I didn't pre-back the crust and that was my mistake. The bottom is a bit soggy but still tastes pretty good with a scoop of ice cream. I just need to bake with pumpkin and my fall baking is complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment