Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Is this my life.. Wednesday?

I did something a bit out of the norm for me... I made dinner last night. Well, not exactly.. I didn't start making dinner in the crock pot until 1pm which was one of my mistakes, not starting sooner. Dinner wasn't ready on time, but at least I tried, right? 
Next time I decided to make dinner, I'll start in the morning. We will be having dinner tonight. Warmed up pulled pork and I'll be making honey corn bread with bacon Brussels sprouts. Sounds good to me! 
Did you have a favorite sugar cereal as a kid? Mine was tricks. I no longer like Tricks. I think they changed the recipe some where along the way and they just don't taste the same. OR maybe my taste buds grew up.. Nope.. now my favorite is Frosted Flakes, not for breakfast, but a tasty snack anytime. I should be reaching for fruit or something far more healthy, but I didn't yesterday. I sat outside eating my cereal, enjoying the afternoon till it started raining.


Today is my Friday.. I have the day off tomorrow and I plan to enjoy it. Starting with a facial and doing some much needed purging around the house. 

I still have to work today, but not for long. I can get a head start on my house purge today and maybe if its nice enough,... not raining, I can go for a bike ride. I know I've been saying that.. and I have good intentions of getting in some afternoon exercise so I have to stop just saying I'm going to do something and just do it. Just like running.. I just need to get my  bike out, pedal around and then before you know it.. I'll have been biking 10 or more miles. It's that easy.. or should be. 

Happy Thursday..

No comments:

Post a Comment