Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday is my fun play all day..


Evan just loves trains. Good thing I keep everything and my kids had a big GEO train set. Evan hasn't stopped playing with it since he got here this morning. He was too busy to sit and eat breakfast so he is eating and playing. Busy boy!
I just didn't have the energy to run before he came over this morning. I didn't sleep last night and of course over slept this morning since I was up forever all last night. Guess Monday will also be my rest day, unless I run later on today which I really need to! 
 Sunday was a really nice fall day. Steve and I did some wine tasting.. in Hastings then went and sat on the deck next to the Mississippi river. 

 We also watched Logan's soccer game.. and the pre-warm up before the game. Just sitting outside enjoying the nice fall weather. 
 A very relaxing Sunday afternoon.... 
I tried to wear my hair down.. at least for a few hours. I can't stand it in my face. I do need a new hair style and not just a trim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment