Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Feeling Empty...

I've been feeling like I'm running on empty. I can't seem to shake it. Nothing makes me feel excited.. I just feel blah.. I want to snap out of it. I try and think of goals, but I have zero energy or motivation to accomplish much. I do try and focus on just completing my todo list each day. Todo lists are not what makes me love life.. they just get me to do something with my time. 
This has to pass right? I just need to figure out what makes me get excited about living life..I'm hoping running can get me through this.. which is exactly what I need to do right now.. Out the door I go.. even if I have to drag my feet doing it.. 

Before I go run, just an update on Logan's knee. Its just fluid and he should be okay in a weeks time with rest. We hope the swelling will go down and he will have full use of his knee by Saturday's soccer game. If not..more rest until he feels good as new. 
I need to make plans with myself to go on this bike route again today, through Minnehaha park. Maybe this is exactly what I need today to wake me up and stop me from feeling all like I'm running on Empty.. or a dog.. yep.. still thinking about it.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment