Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, September 20, 2015

I must be fit?

I never seem to see the difference in myself with my fitness. Could I really run 6 miles a day if I wasn't fit? I doubt it.. I've got to be happy where I am and stop focusing on my failures in fitness. I might want to keep up and run 7 minute miles. I might want to be thinner, I might want to be more tone.. I just want to recognize that I must be fit right now. 
I had a pretty great trail run this morning. I wasn't fast, my legs were sore but it was just great being outside on a really nice fall morning. It is my favorite time of the day.. my run time. I might complain about not feeling great about running some days, but I always like my run time.. no matter how difficult the run might seem. 
 5.92 miles with an average trail run pace of 10:21... 
I'm no longer getting lash extensions.. so I did the next best thing.. Purchased $1 eyelashes and glued them on. You know what?? They were pretty great! Easy to apply and I get the same affect for a fraction of the cost and time involved. I could buy a month supply.. 1 lash kit a day for a month $30 for a lot less then lash extensions. Plus, I don't have to sit with my eyes closed for 2 hours every 3 weeks to get a refresh. 
While I was at Target, I came across this fun makeup kit for Halloween.. 
This was exactly the makeup I wanted to do on Celina. The kids are going to hand out the candy this year so I'll be doing their makeup. I'm super excited to see how it all turns out. 
A non-homecoming outing. Celina and Erica decided to not go to homecoming this year. Once was enough I guess?? So they planned a fun day, Macy's makeup.. shopping for clothes and new shoes.. then a dinner out a Vivo.. We picked a great restaurant where a lot of other kids were eating out for homecoming. I got to see a lot of dressed up kids with and without dates. Plus, the party bus to take them to the dance. I kind of liked the non-homecoming idea. It's a pretty expensive evening. Glad Celina went last year but with the cost of a dress, shoes, dinner out and the dance ticket.. they got a whole lot more this year.. for a lot less. Dinner $18, shopping Shoes $30, and other clothes $20.. plus some makeup.. ?? and had a better time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment