Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 10, 2015

I feel like a brand new self when I run...

I feel brand new when I run. Ready to tackle the day and feeling like I've accomplished a daily goal right out the door. Feels good to start off my day with a good workout-sweat running.. 
I'm still running in my old shoes... My new Brooks are on back order and yes, I've checked a million times for when they will be in the store. Maybe I should check again today. I am just a little excited for new running shoes. 
The first few steps out the door never feel great. By the time I hit the half way point, 3 miles I was starting to feel good about my running and of course wanted to finish my 4 loops to make it 5.69 miles. I'm not going to keep running to make it an even 6 miles, its close enough.  Good average pace of 10:16 for all the hills I run up. 
While I was out running my same close to home running route/loop, I kept thinking out my old 4 mile loop on the dirt road with about 4 giant hills. I do miss that route and maybe I'll start doing that again on the weekends when Steve can bike next to me and I'll run. I can always finish my miles close to home. This will give me a little more variety. 
I'd better leave to go work.. more exercise and more to accomplish today!

No comments:

Post a Comment