Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, September 4, 2015

It really is a TGIF kind of Friday!

Coming back to working after vacation is just not fun. A necessity for money so I should not complain. I like being busy and having work. I am just really thankful it was a short work week and TG ..its Friday! 
I skipped yet another run this morning. I have a good excuse as I started work at 8am and won't finish till 3pm. Just on my lunch break. I will be super happy when I'm done working this week. A long weekend to look forward to then the kids are back in school on Tuesday. Maybe I can get somethings done and get back to a semi routeen of waking up early and going for a run. 
Steve and I packed up our tent for the 2nd time. We've been sleeping out on the deck in the tent the last two nights. I loved looking up at night and seeing all the stars since we didn't put the top on. We thought it was going to rain and the main reason we put up the tent on the deck was to dry it out. No need to get it all wet. So away it went and now I'll have to sleep in my bed once again. I'm tempted to set up the tent inside our house but then it would either have to go in the basement or I'd have to move my dinning room table out of our family room. I like the family room idea but I might get a weird reaction from my family. lol..I'm still tempted. I was thinking we could set up the Christmas tree and two smaller pine fake trees to make it look like we are still in the woods. Might have to do that some night just for fun this winter. 
 My running plans are simple this fall. Just run.. go do some of my favorite trails, go mountain biking.. and keep doing my daily exercises, planks and yoga... I need to add in strength training too so it's back to the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment