Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I'm thinking about this.

I'm thinking about joining the YMCA. When I was doing my internship for my Personal Training Certificate, I worked at the YMCA in the Fitness room. I loved all the classes they had and the indoor track. Plus, I would be able to swim year round. It's a bit of an expense each month but I really think I'll use it this winter to stay fit. I miss the Yoga classes the most. 
The YMCA is like 5 minutes from our house. Easy to get to and stick with fun new workouts. I should just do some volunteer work to get a membership for free... 
I'm skipping my morning trail run. I have a busy work day and starting early doesn't allow enough time on Day 2 of back to school for the kids to get me out the door EARLY. Maybe tomorrow.... I feel unsettled not running and I don't like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment