Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Negativity Sucks the Life out of me. Find something Positive!

Please try and stay positive. Not the sickening kind of positive, perky and always with a fake smile on your face, but a positive outlook.. leave the negative thoughts behind. Stop listening to those that always have a negative spin on EVERYTHING. Hearing negativity just sucks the life out of me.. It's all about balance. That's all I'm going to say.. because I choose to be positive. 
Here's what I'm going focus on for my positive thoughts.. 
Yes, I can stick to 1500 - 1800 calories for the day
Yes, I can get my butt out to run this morning
Yes, I will finish my work day and be thankful I worked but it's over. 
Yes, I'm positive I will have a good productive day!
My evening plans consist of being in the car a lot.. driving to & pick up Celina from tennis and then two trips for Logan's soccer practice. I'm trying to remain positive about my time driving back and forth tonight. 
I'll be starting up soccer for myself again in October. I'll be back indoors playing. Looking forward to my speed workout. I might even take up tennis so I can start playing with Celina. Time to mix up my workouts and see some new fitness results! 



No comments:

Post a Comment