Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, September 26, 2015

My Saturday...

Early morning miles... .just a quick three. then off to Tennis with Celina. 

Celina won both singles matches 2 to 0.. Nice!!!
No time to waste.. off to Logan's soccer game. Logan tripped with another kid from the other team.. down they both went and Logan didn't get up. His knee is pretty sore and now can't walk on it. We think its just a bad sprain. It probably means he is done playing soccer for the rest of the season. Ugh!!!


 I'm feeling tired as usual around 1:30- 2pm. This napping has got to stop. I get nothing much done in the afternoons.. 
I did a little more glitter work on my wreath.. It's coming along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment