Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What is with some people?

All time rudeness has reached a high
in the last week. I've encountered more people being A-holes and just plain rude. Its the little things.. movie people chomping popcorn, people at the gym bitching and then looking at you like how dare you take a machine that's open because I might want to use it attitude, being lied to... I run to get away from all of this negativity. But...I didn't run fast enough to get away.. 
I try to forget fast (short memory).. I don't have time in my life to hold on to grudges and go over wrong doing. I've moved on and refuse to let others wreck whatever I'm doing. Trying to focus on the positives and not let those rude people bring me down.  
My run was quick this morning.. 3 miles, just enough to get a good sweat and run to clear my mind. 

I managed to run 5.6 miles in the rain yesterday morning. I've been slowing way down and just enjoying the scenery. It's been feeling a lot better on my run to not care about my pace. I should do this more often. 
I don't know about you, but I need a daily nap. I took an hour plus nap in the afternoon/early evening and then woke up and felt great. So good Celina and I went to the gym and I lifted weights while she ran. 
Off to work.. then to enjoy our first 80+ degree day! I see me going for a bike ride later on this afternoon.. and maybe a dip in the pool..

No comments:

Post a Comment