Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hum.. not exactly the way I wanted to diet.

I'm still dealing with not feeling well. My stomach still hurts, low grade temp and I still feel nauseous. Don't google symptoms, it makes a lot more out of probably nothing. 
After only eating one slice of wheat bread with PB, I was pretty hungry by 4pm. I really wanted to skip eating tonight just to be on the safe side and not have my stomach kill me to the point of having to walk doubled over. Well, I caved, ate 2 slices of Rye bread and then humus with a few pita chips. I'm now feeling the pains and not liking my choices. It's not exactly how I wanted to lose weight, by not being able to eat. At least this jump starts my weight loss. 
I gave up running today and I hope I don't have to say that tomorrow. I have to admit, I kind of like the forced break. It's been cold here and going out running in chilly temps is just not sounding fun. I just can't keep the break going or I'll lose all my running fitness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment