Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Lead Legs.

My 7 mile run was tough, no joke! Celina ran the first 3.5 miles and then I was off to finish the miles, running home from the gym. I only stopped at the gym to drink water. 
It was nice, not having  to not put on layers just to run. 
It almost feels harder to run a slower mile then to run faster. It's good to slow down and work my heart at a lower heart rate. I just need to convince my feet to not move any faster. This morning there was no problem going slow. I felt like I was running very slow on the way home. Come to find out.. not so bad 10, 9;55 and 10:19 minute miles. 
I just hung out on our front step to cool off. It just started raining a few drops and it felt good to sit and have the rain drops hit me. 
We ran out of my favorite bread so I made due with a cinnamon bagel loaded with whipped butter. 
I craved a little salt after sweating like crazy. I got a little carried away with these smoked almonds and finished the can.. Got my salt fill!
My rosemary herbs that I planted 2 years ago in pots by our front door is still doing really good. I take it in during the winter months so it won't die. I love the smell of fresh rosemary. 
Time to rest these feet. I'm exhausted from my run.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment