Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 21, 2015

When I don't feel like running, 3 miles feels really tough!

I should be all happy the weather is nice enough to run outside. I'm just not feeling it. Can I have running burn out? Maybe?? 
It's been feeling tough just running 3 to 4 miles. My pace has slowed to a 10:30 or 11 minute mile. I'm just going to do what I can right now. I'm not giving up running.. just need to love it again. I'm hoping with the long weekend, I'll be feeling up for a longer run?? 
I'm always happy when I do go run and running at the park around lakes is always a pick me up! 

I found this in a MN Magazine of a cabin. I think we need to build this up at the lake. Maybe not a tree in the middle of it, but I like the idea of it built up high in the trees. We have the perfect spot for this type of cabin since the lake shore slopes down a big hill. 
Right where the blue screen tent is at.. A perfect location and time to build! 

No comments:

Post a Comment