Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday at the park and some thing new!

Not speedy miles like my Saturday run around the neighborhood. I can't compare running miles because  one is on pavement and the other is on a trail. Completely different routes and surfaces. 
I ran around Lebanon Park's lakes 3x's. On my 2nd loop I brought my new phone and stopped mid run to take a few photos of the flowers. That must have been on mile #3.. I don't stop my Garmin.. Average moving pace 10:45 minute mile. 


I purchased a new Galaxy Note 4 cell phone yesterday. It was made for me! It came with a built in heart rate monitor! How fun is that!! Unfortunately, with a new phone comes the task of setting it all up. I haven't figured out the link to upload my photos to this blog, so no park pix right at the moment. I do love my new phone even with my technical difficulties. It not only has a HR monitor, but a pen to draw or take notes, and a larger screen. Bigger is better for the seeing small font challenged people, like myself. 


I'll talk about how my dieting is going later on.. I'm off to work on the new phone picture issue then a nap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment