Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 23, 2015

A lone bonfire.. Anniversary

Suppose I was the only one who got the message? I had a very nice anniversary bonfire by myself last night. I even mowed the lawn to get the yard all ready for it. 
There I sat.. two hours waiting and then decided, might as well cook up my hot dogs and enjoy the fire. 

I don't eat beans, but I thought I'd cook some up for others. Logan wanted potatoes and all we had was a can. We seasoned them up and attempted to cook the potatoes over the fire. Logan joined me by the fire long enough to cook a hot dog and eat.
This was our anniversary plan, to have a bonfire and cook-out since it was going to be the nicest night of the long weekend. Steve decided to have a drink with the neighbors and forgot all about the bonfire and me tending the fire. Oh well.. that happens. I was too into my fire to care. 
We spent our anniversary morning going for a nice 10 mile bike ride. A good way to start the anniversary day!
16 years and still happily married...even if you do forget that I'm waiting for you at a bonfire I made hours ago.. We will just say our Anniversary plan was to celebrate tonight by going out to dinner and seeing a movie some rainy afternoon. Like we always say.. every day is a day to celebrate being married to my best friend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment