Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 18, 2015

Very Sore and soccer Sunday

It was all about Soccer this weekend and a lot on Sunday. Logan had an early soccer game and then I had my first outdoor soccer game. Then, it was back to the play off's for Logan's soccer tournament in the late afternoon. 
Sunday's weather started off nice and then came the rain, pouring down on Logan's last play off game. They came in 1st in a PK shoot out, so we can't complain too much about getting soaking wet.

My team lost our first game 1 to 2. I played mid and then defense. I'm starting to like defense since its less running. I'm still working hard on my less then great soccer skills. I am thankful no one gets mad at me. I made a huge mistake and thought I kicked the ball out, only to find out, it wasn't the right line. The ball was still in play and I wasn't paying attention, then the other team scored. All due to my big OOPS! This is how the other team scored the winning goal. Yikes! My team is all about just having fun and getting exercise. They do a great job of giving me pointers and letting me know where I can help out best. 

I felt super sore at night. My calves have been feeling extra tight from all the hills I've been running and increasing my miles. I got a little too much sun and that plus using muscles I have been neglecting.. all added up to me not feeling well. I might have a small virus as I feel a little out of it still. 
It's my Evan day.. We took a nice long nap together on the couch. A great way to spend a cold Monday. I wasn't much fun today since I wasn't feeling well all day. Evan did great. He sure can entertain himself and make a huge mess in the process. 
I though having a little rice would help my stomach feel better but it didn't.. Today is going to be a rest day in hopes I'll feel 100% tomorrow. I don't like feeling sick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment