Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, May 29, 2015

Just a little soggy..

What's a little rain while you run? I am not going to melt but I will be a little soggy. 
I sat in our front chairs cooling off till the rain started to pick up to a down pour. I'm okay with a little rain. 
Three quick easy, but faster miles. I'm not sure why I picked up the pace. I wasn't even looking at it or thinking about my speed. I just ran our loop two times around the neighborhood. It usually takes me 14 to 15 minutes to run one time around. It's not exactly 3 miles but close enough. 
We had this for dinner last night. Home made guac, rice, spicy salsa, grilled chicken and a touch of cheese. I'm looking forward to lunch leftovers! I could eat this every day and use to have salsa and rice daily but then my stomach started to burn all the time from all that spicy salsa. I love a little burn, but not stomach burn.. 

On my cool down.. resting up to go work and it's going to be long Friday of working! 

No comments:

Post a Comment