Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, May 29, 2015

I have all these plans and then...

In the mornings when I'm full of energy, I make all kinds of plans to do fun things in the afternoon like bike, run more miles or swim. I get home from work and I crash. I usually end up taking an hour nap instead of doing my fun activity. I'm just that exhausted from working. All I really need is that nap far more then a 10 mile bike ride.  

Its hard to break out of my laziness after my nap. This is my down time.. and that pretty much lasts until I am forced to move from the couch. It's usually, driving to soccer or going to the store that peels me off the couch for the rest of the evening. I'd like to feel all energized and want to do something but for some reason I have zero motivation later on in the day. 

I didn't even run this morning. Logan woke up sick again. He had a temp of 101. We thought he had strep but that turned out negative so they did some blood work which turned out good and they found nothing. Must just be a virus. He has a soccer tournament this weekend and I'm not sure he's going to be up for it Friday night but maybe by Saturday?? I'm kind of bummed out because my whole running/biking weekend was scheduled around his games. Plus, I like going to watch or play soccer. Suppose that means we will be able to get more home projects done this weekend. hum.... Paint the deck? 



No comments:

Post a Comment