Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Years are Ticking by FAST!

Fifty is not nifty.  I think it was age 26 when I decided this aging thing needs to stop. Well, it doesn't and Steve is now 50! Being a 3+ years younger myself, having him turn 50 feels a little like I'm already 50 too. At least I have a few years to get use to being 50 before I really have to deal with being half a century.
Saturday morning we watched a little of Logan's soccer tournament. We skipped the 2nd game of the day. I ended up being too sick and took a two hour nap. Feeling better now, but cautious. I'm not sure I'm all 100%
We have more soccer on Mother's day. At least the game isn't till late morning. Plenty of time to get in a nice run and maybe get some special Mojo Monkey donuts. 
I bought myself a new running top for mother's day. A perfect new running gift from Target. I'm sure my new top was my inspiration for running 7 miles this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment