Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Memorial Day Dulathalon..

I didn't pre-plan to do a dualthaon on Memorial day, it just kind of happened. 
I was feeling pretty good during my trail run around the lakes even with the muddy paths. After 5.05  miles of running, I thought it was a good idea to bike 8 miles. I would have gone the longer 14 mile route but the sky looked dark and I didn't want to get caught in a down pour. 

It never did rain.. I got in 1 hour and 25 minutes of a workout. 
Then we got all dressed up with no where to go. Steve's mother received some clothes from a neighbor in AZ. We had fun with all the 70's style outfits. Who knew we could be so styling! 

Family Memorial Day BBQ, Ribs, Corn bread and veggies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment