Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

99 cent taco Tuesday

The best taco's and they were 99 cents last night at our favorite Mexican restaurant. We finally went to Tuesday 99 cent taco night. The key to getting a table asap is to be there early, no later then 4:30pm. 

It felt good to run my 6 miles on a Sunny Tuesday morning. It might have taken me awhile to get myself outside running but I did it! 

I was back to my take it easy speed. I'm perfectly fine with a 10+ minute mile.  It was a nice surprise to see 2 miles at 9 something too. I'm just running for the calorie burn and mostly the enjoy of it. I just don't feel right when I don't run. 

We lost so many petals from our front crab apple tree it looked like white snow. 

Thankfully, we are in the clear now for no more snow!


The path behind our house that I run.. Nice to see the leaves coming out and everything is so green. 

Time for me to get running again... That's after I drive Logan to school.. Seems he missed the bus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment