Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Miles.. yep! Starting with Day 1

I like the quicker miles. Average pace for 6 miles 9:19 minutes. I run up one really big hill four times during my 6 mile run. I can't complain about my pace with the hills. 

I thought it would be a good idea to do a before weight loss photo. Since I am starting Day 1 today. Might as well get honest and let it all hang out. 

I'm concentrating on just watching my foods and staying around 1500 calories for the day. If I can just get through day 1, I'll call that a success! 

If I'm looking at your grass.. I need to work harder to like my own green grass.. It's not always greener over there.. I was doing a comparison, me VS a neighbor. It always feel like a competition to be more fit, thinner and more busy.. I just want to like where I'm at.. no competition. The thinner part got me  motivated to start doing some thing about my own situation. I need to stop wishing I was thinner and start making progress. Wishing will only take you to the start.. now it's time to do the work to get results. No more wishing my grass is greener.. 
Breakfast - 2 whole grain bread with Chunky PB = 400 calories

Lunch - 

Snack - 

Dinner - 


No comments:

Post a Comment