Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, May 24, 2015

This is how we do coffee and a water stop.

We got our biking in with a half way point break for coffee and water at Starbucks this morning. We had a little rain during the entire ride. 

We rode a shorter route, cutting through a neighborhood to make it 13.34 miles. I forgot to stop my watch so the pace was determined by our 24 minute Starbucks break. 

After all Steve's coffee and the caffiene, I figure he is ready to race. I just can't help myself with the need to race. I just love to speed up and pedal as hard as I can till I reach the driveway. Usually, Steve is passing me up.. but not today.. 

Its going to be rain all day.. We have plans to take in a movie with the kids and get some organizing done inside. 
Some Saturday catch up photos... 
Happy Famers Market Breakfast... 
Flowers, lettuce and radishes all ready to buy at the St. Paul Farmer Market
A stop at the new St. Paul Saints Baseball Stadium.

We've never watched a Saints baseball game but might consider it and take the light rail train into the city??? 

Dinner at Moe's in St. Paul on the patio.. 



Small Spaces.. in an alley
Bike, bike, BIke.... B I K E, b i k e.. BI KE... bi ke....

No comments:

Post a Comment