Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 30, 2015

I felt like a fitness fraud.

Someone said to me last night, that I do so much.. as in working out/fitness. I didn't know how to respond because I've been running less, not lifting weights every day and not going out to do biking or more running. I use to run six to eight miles a day no matter what. I use to lift weights for 30 minutes at least 5 days a week, I use to get in more exercise in the afternoons and force myself out the door. I've changed.. and not for the better. I don't like that I've put on 15 extra pounds and for that my fitness has suffered. I don't feel like I'm doing all I can and for that reason I feel like a fraud. 

Its more about me having gained weight then anything else. I feel like I've let myself down and can't break out of the downward spiral of weight gain or staying where I'm at. I won't lose weight by doing more running, biking or lifting weights. It has to come from my diet. I won't and don't feel fit unless I lose those pounds. I'm not doing all I can until I can get my weight back under control. 
"Start making changes to not feel like a fraud" Take back my fitness, my life and steer it in the right direction. 

Day 1.. 
Eat 1500 calories
Eat Veggies/fruit to fill me up
Run 6 miles
Bike
Keep busy with less sitting

How not to fall off track?  
Stop making excuses and giving up. 
I'm tired of not changing, not making progress, not feeling fit, and not being 15 pounds lighter. 

I'll be honest.. losing weight is a lot harder then going out the door to run 6 miles. Running only takes one hour, where diet takes 24 hours . and it's many days that add up to many hours of dieting. 

I can do this for me! Positive thoughts and start liking where I'm at today to get me to reach my goals tomorrow. 

Off to run my buns off... 





No comments:

Post a Comment