Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 25, 2015

If what you do challenges and changes you..

Sometimes I think this too... I don't see any changes, why should I continue? If I stop doing these simple planks, running, biking every darn day.. and then try to start up again, I won't be able to start where I left off. I will have lost that fitness that I can't see today! 
I hardly ever see any positive changes. In fact, I need to lose at least 10 to 20 pounds to see my efforts of my daily planks. I'm getting a little mushy. It's not for lack of exercise, but my lack of diet. It's a daily challenge to work on weight and my progress. I feel like a weightloss failure. Yes, I've lost 50 pounds and it was hard but I did it. I don't have that much to lose but I feel like I'm losing the battle. I'm not giving up.. What challenges me will change me... This is true! 
I'm going to try positive thoughts.. think yummy veggies and fruit. Think positive that I can and will start to lose weight. Make small goals (thinking positive today) that I can acheive daily towards my weight loss goals. 

In the mean time.. I've done my planks and daily exercises/Yoga and now I'm going to do that run. Keeping up the exericse till the weight comes off. 
Happy Running Trails.. to think positive, challenge me to change me!

No comments:

Post a Comment