Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A non-stopping Six

I ran a non-stop six miles this morning. I have been doing 1.5 mile loops and stopping for quick water breaks between loops. Not this morning! I wasn't thirsty like I usually am, so I just kept running right thorough the four loops until I was done running. It felt good to keep going and keep the momentum up. 
It was a bit chilly out this  morning and I was tempted to run at the gym. It's not fun for me to be inside, so I toughed it out. I really am only a bit chilly the first 5 minutes then off came the layers of clothes, till I'm down to my tank top and arm warmers. Super glad I didn't talk myself into going to the gym. I do need to lift weights, so I will need to go later on with Celina. 
My running mile times were pretty good this morning. All but the first mile in the nine minute range. I'm improving just a bit! The woman who does my eyelashes just asked me if my soccer speed work has helped make me a faster runner. I really didn't know, but I think it has helped. I really won't know if I am faster until I run a 5K and get a PR. 

I finally got my eye lashes refreshed last night. I waited far too long and now I'm on a every 3 week refresh schedule. I love having long eyelashes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment