Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, July 31, 2015

Lots of Walking, but zero running.

 I took the kids to the MN zoo on Thursday evening. Every year in July Dakota Electric sponsors a free night at the zoo. Who can pass up Free? We did a ton of walking! 
Evan was super cute. He was very excited to look at all the animals. We got up and close with all the goats. 

Watching the otters swim around in the tank, while we took a little rest break. 






I'll be working this Friday and then resting. No running today as I have my half marathon tomorrow.. I'm getting a little nervous for my feet! I can run the distance but I want my toes to not hurt during it. Wish me luck on Feeling good during and after!!! 
Goals for this half:
1. feel good during and after the race
2. Under 2 hours
3. Finding my family easily after the race. I don't want to walk around in circles looking to meet up with everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment