Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Promised morning run

I promised a running up date for this morning and it was pretty consistent with an average easy pace of 9:38 per hilly mile. I have been feeling really good out there running the past few days. I hope this keeps up because I really like running when I feel good about it. 
I'm still not sick of my close to home route even though I have to run it 4 times to get in a little under 6 miles. Staying close to home has more advantages then running a larger 3 or 4 mile loop. 
1. I can get water when I'm thirsty every 1.4 miles. 
2. I have the option to stop running after 1, 3, 4 miles if I'm just not feeling it. 
3. Bathroom breaks.. need I say more? 
4. better mile to mile comparison since I'm running the same route over and over. 
5. Challenging hill, running it 4x's. 
6. close to home. That's my list! 
After my run, I always sit out front, drink water and cool down a bit before heading inside to get ready for work. I need to live in a warm climate all year round just to be able to run outdoors and not have to bundle up. I'll even take the hot humidity! 

I'm still napping all afternoon. Did it again today. I just need it but wish I had the energy to get more done. Running and waking up at 4 or 5am takes a lot out of me, then going to work equals exhaustion. Tomorrow I'm getting up early but its not to run. Its for my eye lash extension refresher. I will have long lush lashes once again... I am never giving up this indulgence!  
#2 soccer game tonight to coach. Logan and I  put together a plan for a 30 minute practice. The team gets to warm up for 30 minutes then the hour game begins. 2-30 minute halves. Go Team White OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment